We are as eager as you to resume lessons after being away for almost 4 months! Let us first provide a quick update on the requisite safe-distancing measures and what we have been working on to welcome you back. All lessons will resume on 20th Sept 2021. Should you wish to enquire on your lesson matters, we encourage you to write in through our WhatsApp or email so that our staff can assist you soonest.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT AS OUR PRIORITY
- Only fully vaccinated adults are allowed to enter our premises (28 days after 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson or Cansino, 14 days after 2 doses of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Sinovac)
- All frequently touched areas are coated with an anti-microbial coating that can last for a year.
- Each student will enjoy individual pool space, divided by pool dividers
- Smaller class size (4 pax) with staggered lesson timing
- Parents who enter the pool are compulsory either wearing a face shield or face mask during the lesson.
- Weekly RTK testing for all crew and coaches
- The practice pool will be closed
- Students are allowed to enter the premises 10 minutes before the lesson and leave the premises as soon as possible after the lesson
- Only 1 accompanying adult is allowed to enter the premises. Other adults can enter the premises 5 minutes before the end of the lesson to render assistance. (Except for Mont Kiara 163 branch & BigBox branch)
- Health check and safe entry check-in
- All baby changing stations will be sanitised after every usage
- Daily thorough cleaning and disinfecting of premise at the end of the day
We are grateful for your continued trust, patience, and loyalty and we sincerely apologize for the temporary inconveniences. We seek your understanding as we all remain socially responsible and stand in solidarity to support the nation to fight against Covid-19.