Dear Happy Fishes,
We are as eager as you to resume lessons after being away for almost 3 months! Let us first provide a quick update on the requisite safe-distancing measures and what we have been working on to welcome you back. All lessons will resume on 24th Feb 2021. Should you wish to enquire on your lesson matters, we encourage you to write in through our WhatsApp or email so that our staff can assist you soonest.
- A full touch-up on our swimming pools
- Change of layout to accommodate crowd and safe-distancing measures
- Smaller class size
- Contactless experience
- A self-disinfecting anti-microbial coating that can last for at least 2 years has been applied on all frequently touched surfaces
Safe Environment as our priority
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of the premises
- Cleaning and sanitizing of baby changing station after every usage
- Sanitizing of entire premises with UV light and disinfecting spray daily
- All instructors will wear face shield to conduct lessons
- Hairdryers will not be loaned
- Hand sanitizer and hand soap are provided
- All visitors are encouraged to put on mask within the premises
- Temperature screening for all prior to admission
- Safe Entry check-in and out is required
- Classes will be conducted maximum in 5 a group
- Parents are discouraged from inter-mingle with others
- Cashless mode of payment is strongly encouraged via Touch&Go Pay or Internet banking
Crowd control measures
- Staggered starting time to reduce crowd at arrival and dismissal
- The practice pool will be closed
- Entering the premises 15 minutes before your lesson and we seek your understanding to leave the premises within 15 minutes of the end of your lesson
- Baby & Toddler lesson
- Weekdays/Weekends – 1 parent enters the premises. Accompany parent waits outside the premises. Accompany parents allow to enter 5 minutes before the lesson end to give assistance.
- Kids Lesson
- Weekdays/Weekends – ALL parents wait outside the premises.
- An exception of 1 accompanying adult within the premises will be extended to children who require special attention
- Parents who enter the pool are compulsory to wear a face shield during the lesson.
- We are grateful for your continued trust, patience, and loyalty and we sincerely apologize for the temporary inconveniences. We seek your understanding as we all remain socially responsible and stand in solidarity to support the nation to fight against Covid-19.