Register for Upcoming New Classes
These classes are only suitable for beginner learner with little or no experience. For experienced swimmer, please contact us directly for registration.
Phone: 0392129410 or Click here to Whatsapp
TERMS & CONDITIONS HIGHLIGHTS
- For Infants, Toddlers and Kids Group classes
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding gazetted public holidays.
- A maximum of 4 make-up credits is allowed each term (only applicable for infants, toddlers, kids' classes). Parents must inform the school 2 hours before the lesson. A valid Medical Certificate of the student's name must be submitted within a week of the absence backdating of the lesson.
- Strictly no rescheduling of the make-up lesson is allowed. If you have confirmed a make-up slot, the make-up credit is considered utilized. To reschedule a make-up lesson, another make-up credit must be activated 2 hours before the lesson.
- Students with perfect attendance (or not utilising the make-up credits) are eligible to redeem either an 1-minute milestone video.
- Parent’s involvement is required for all infant's and toddler's classes. In view of Covid-19, the School will only allow one parent to participate.
- Accompanying adult must wear appropriate tight-fitting swim attire. Strictly no form of boardshorts, long pants and non-Happy Fish t-shirts is allowed.
- Children below 5 years old are required to wear approved snugly fitting swim diapers (iPlay™ and SnuglyFit™). Strictly no other brands of swim diapers are allowed.
- Students will be grouped according to age in their first term and may subsequently be regrouped according to their stages (timing may change).
- For School Holiday Programme
- School Holiday Classes are only catered for kids' beginner level.
- Make-up lesson is NOT applicable for the school holiday programme.
- General Policy
- There will be no lesson if the lesson falls on a gazetted public holiday. Lessons will be postponed and no further action is required by the customer.
- Lessons will be as per normal for public holidays in lieu unless otherwise announced.
- Happy Fish reserves the right to send a relief instructor if the class coach is unable to conduct the lesson on that day.
- The School reserves the right to cancel or postpone the lesson in an unforeseen situation or when a relief coach is unavailable.
- The School reserves the right to reschedule the commencement date of classes if the class size does not meet the minimum requirement.
- In the event when the class size falls short upon the next term, the School reserves the right to reshuffle the students and close the class.
- Complete Terms & Conditions
- The above terms & conditions are just the highlights. Please click here for the complete terms & conditions.
Home @ 163 Retail Park
8, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Home @ Sunway Bigbox
Persiaran Medini 5, Sunway, 79250 Iskandar Puteri, Johor
Lot. OB.G(MS) Oasis Boulevard Sunway Pyramid, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 47500, Selangor
No 1, Jalan SS 23/11, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
27-1, Jalan PJU 5/15, Dataran Sunway, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor