Swimming Instructor Training & Recruitment Programme by Happy Fish Swim School
Happy Fish Swim School is looking for responsible enthusiastic people to work in our busy swim school.
Swimming instructors play a vital role in the lives and development of our students. They need to have an unlimited amount of energy and a never-ending smile. They should also have endless patience and a great sense of humor. They should also work well under pressure and be a part of a team.
You will be trained to teach babies, toddlers, and kids to swim using Happy Fish’s methods.
- Good command of English
- Passionate in early childhood education
- You are required to serve a 400 salaried weekend working hours bond after training
There is no training fee but a MYR1000 refundable commitment deposit
- MYR60-80 per hour on average
- Part-time / Full-time positions available
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Time: Every Monday & Wednesday 8pm – 10pm
- Attachment: Saturday or Sunday 9 to 12pm or 2 to 6pm
- Location: To be confirm
Click here to submit your resume. “Swimming Instructor Training“
Thank you and see you soon!