Fees and Payment
- All fees have to be paid promptly on a termly basis.
- Non-payment of school fees by the stipulated payment date will result in forfeiting of placement for the following term.
- Upon commencement of a term, all fees paid are non-refundable. Request on refund of school fees requires written notification to the school at least seven days prior to commencement of the term, or up to seven days after payment (whichever is earlier).
- If the request is made less than seven days before the first lesson, or after seven days elapsed from the payment date, the refund amount will only be 50%.
- Lessons will be put on hold if the school closes due to contagious diseases or unforeseen circumstances.
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding public holidays.
- The School will be closed on government-gazetted Pubic Holidays. The lesson will be as normal for public holidays in-lieu.
- A maximum of 4 make-up credits is allowed each term (only applicable for infants, toddlers, kids’ classes). Parents must inform the school 2 hours before the lesson. A valid Medical Certificate of the student’s name must be submitted within a week of the absence backdating of the lesson.
- Strictly no rescheduling of the make-up lesson is allowed. If you have confirmed a make-up slot, the make-up credit is considered utilized. To reschedule a make-up lesson, another make-up credit must be activated 2 hours before the lesson.
- Strictly no backdating of Medical Certificate, Memo, or another form is allowed.
- The School reserves all rights to charge lesson that does not comply with the above and reject any make-up credit activated.
- The School reserves all rights to send relief instructors to cover classes when the regular coach is on leave. Relieved lesson will be charged even if you decide to opt out of the lesson.
- The School reserves the right to cancel or postpone the lesson in an unforeseen situation or when a relief coach is unavailable.
- A bonus to redeem an underwater photoshoot or a 1-minute milestone video for students with perfect attendance on their regular classes (no make-up credits must be activated). Please expect a lead time up of about 2 months.
- Students are grouped according to age groups in the first term and may subsequently regroup according to the individual’s progression. As such, the timing of your lesson is subjected to changes.
- The start date will be postponed if the class size does not meet the minimum requirements.
- All students below 5 years old, at the point of registration, must wear approved swim diapers, (iPlay or SnuglyFit). Please refer to https://happyfish.sg/diaper/ for more information.
- Accompanying adults and students must wear proper swim attire. Strictly no shorts or other tops will be approved.
- All pool users have to rinse off under the shower before entering the pool.
- Regardless of your child’s swimming ability, they should always be under adult supervision at all times. The coach and staff cannot be responsible for watching your child before and after the class.
- Please ensure your baby remains seated in the baby shower basin at all times.
- The School cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions.
- The shower rooms, baby shower basins and baby changing stations, and other facilities are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be mindful and considerate when using the facilities. Use it swiftly and keep it clean.
- The School reserves all rights to photograph, sound, and video recording classes and activities for training, publicity, and promotional purposes. Permission will not be sought from any individual.
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the School is accepted upon the registration and it applies to all branches under the School.
- The School reserves all rights to amend the above rules from time to time and the rights to refund or reject customers.